Careers at SunBelt Home Solutions
Outside Sales Representative – Great Earning Potential!
We are looking for reliable, energetic, ambitious candidates to add to our already successful sales team for energy-saving home improvement sales!
This is a full-time position with medical/dental/life/401K/PTO/PSL benefits available after 90 days of employment.
Job Type: Full-time
Call Center Representative
PAID EVERY FRIDAY!
Excellent Earning Potential
Do you enjoy speaking with people? This might be the perfect full-time position just for you.
Job Type: Full-time
The Energy Specialist works directly under the Sales Manager to sell Sunbelt Home Solutions (SHS) home improvement products to prospective customers. This includes but is not limited to selling Energy-Saving Windows and Texcote CoolWall Exterior Coating. These sales are achieved by mastering the SHS selling system and training to explain the features and benefits of all our products. All reps have monthly sales quotas and are expected to attend weekly sales meetings, typically Monday and Thursday. They are responsible for delivering excellent customer service from the initial appointment and beyond the completion of installation with a focus on cultivating referral business. All Reps should dress professionally and maintain a positive and enthusiastic attitude.
Reps will receive all appointments by 8:30 AM. They are responsible for arriving on time and for dispositioning all lead results to Rep Services immediately after leaving their appointment.
When a contract is written, it is the Rep’s responsibility to turn-in complete contracts, par sheets, NEM agreements and utility bills by the next business day, no later than 8:30 AM. If paperwork is not complete, the contract will not be released from sales. Reps are also responsible to enter in any relevant notes and updates into the Rep Portal of Biztraker, our company software.
Once entered into the company pipeline, it is the responsibility of the Rep to work with the Finance Manager to ensure that contracts are released from financing and update his managers with any changes to the contract.
It is the responsibility of all Reps to oversee and stay in contact with customers throughout the installation process. It is also the responsibility of all Reps to Self-Generate business by attaining referrals from their customers. This can only be done by providing excellent customer service and follow-up with the customer. Reps should be a part of the customer’s installation by phone and in-person as needed. All Reps are responsible for scheduling and meeting with customers after a job has been installed to collect referrals. They will also work to assist the Installation Department in collecting outstanding balances when needed.
- Provide customers with knowledge of company, products and promotions to ensure you set solid appointments for Outside Sales Reps
- Produces set appointments through Filemaker, Five9 and Flex Energy to be determined by the manager
- Follow Criteria provided by manager when calling ALL leads
- Maintain levels of productivity at a rate of .60 A.P.H, confirmation rates no less than 30% and demonstration rates at a 60% minimum
- Provides maximum opportunities to ensure all reps are out on leads during the day by setting up same day appointments as instructed by manager
- Cross pitch products to allow more opportunity for appointments/sales
- Keeping work station neat and orderly
- Act in a professional manner always
- Follow all Call Center Policies
- Keep daily tracking board updated
- Ensure accuracy of reporting appointment information – asking qualifying questions and entering proper notes in system for your set appointments
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Successful completion of SHS Training program.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively to customers via phone conversations.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers.
- Ability to solve practical problems and the ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.